TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By placing your order you agree to these Terms and Conditions. Squido products are sold by Aktiebolaget Kulpie Berig, with seat in Särö, Sweden. These Terms and Conditions can be changed at any time and the latest version is always available on the Squido homepage.
1. Squido is only intended for use as a phone holder. No other usages are implied or endorsed.
2. The correct mounting of Squido is crucial for its safe use. It is the sole responsibility of the user to make sure that Squido is mounted in a safe manner. It is of utmost importance that Squido and/or the phone is mounted so that it can not interfere with the safe operation of the vehice in which it is mounted.
3. The purchaser assumes responsibility that the intended usage of the Squido products is legal in the countries that the purchaser intends to use the products.
4. The actual products delivered may differ from what is pictured in photographs and videos due to continuous improvements of the products.
Limitation of Liability
1. You expressly understand and agree that Aktiebolaget Kulpie Berig shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary loss or damage, including but not limited to, damage to person and/or equipment, resulting from: 1. Squido products; 2. The use or the inability to use the Squido homepage and the information provided.
2. In no event shall Aktiebolaget Kulpie Berig's total liability to you for all damages, losses, and causes of action (whether in contract, tort (including, but not limited to, negligence), or otherwise) exceed the amount paid by you to Aktiebolaget Kulpie Berig.
3. The purchaser accepts that products adapted or modified shall no longer be warranted by Aktiebolaget Kulpie Berig nor shall Squido be liable for any failures as a result of such modification.
4. Where goods purchased by the buyer are alleged to be defective, the purchaser agrees to return such goods to Squido for inspection without the replacement of goods until such an inspection is complete. The purchaser also accepts that where goods have been incorrectly supplied or are alleged to be defective, the seller takes no responsibility for any consequential losses incurred.
1. For liability reasons re-selling in second or third countries (including, but not limited to, the United States of America and Canada) is expressly prohibited.
1. If any part of this Terms and Conditions would be determined by any competent authority to be invalid, unlawful or unenforceable, the remainder of the Terms and Conditions shall continue to be valid and enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by law. The contractual partners will agree to replace the invalid provision with a valid one that best corresponds to the economic aims of the contractual parties. The same applies if there is a loophole in the contract.
1. This contract shall be governed by the substantive law of Sweden.
2. Any dispute, controversy or claim arising out of or in connection with this contract, or the breach, termination or invalidity thereof, shall be solved by the District Court of Stockholm in Sweden.